But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below. Once the firmware flashing process completes you will Green PASS!
Of course, the instructions for non-rooted users will work on any device. So, let’s begin on how to backup Android device’s apps and data.
- To avoid data loss, you should back up your Pixel smartphone.
- As you may have guessed, download the stock firmware this custom ROM brings a real Android Pie experience to rooted devices.
- If you are unable to remove the battery then leave your phone idle till it shuts down.
- We have approximately 197,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
- Secondly, you can install a custom ROM on your Xiaomi device.
Download the latest Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.
- It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
- While Google’s AOSP is barebones, LineageOS gives it a sense of customizability while maintaining stability.
- Users have to unlock the bootloader in order to flash and use custom ROMs.
- If you’re going with Custom ROM, then install the ROM only after you are pleased that doing so will not impair your device to the extent you can’t fix.
Same way click on “AP” and and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “AP“. If you want to factory reset while you install stock firmware select the file which starts with “CSC” file for the CSC button, otherwise, load the “HOME_CSC” instead. Make sure F.Reset.Time and Auto Reboot option are the only ones checked in the Odin’s “Options” tab. The other reasons you might need to install stock firmware include a bootloop, where your phone cannot load the operating system. Another reason is if you installed a custom firmware or ROM on your phone and now want to return to stock firmware. Finally, if your phone is rooted, you won’t get the latest updates from Google via OTA. There are a number of ways you can install stock firmware on a Google Pixel phone.